Science Fiction/Fantasy Writers Group Blog

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Welcome!

It is I, your faithful administrator, announcing the shiny new Science Fiction/Fantasy Writing Group Blog! So, what do you think of the new place? A little barren so far, huh? That will be remedied soon hopefully. Right now, I'm waiting on a list of who wants to join this endeavor. I'll add new members when I get their e-mail addresses.

But until then... the first order of business is a title. The one I've got up there is certainly accurate, but a bit... clinical, if you ask me. Does anyone have a better suggestion? Maybe someone should ask Hans how to spell "oneironaut" (is that right?).

That about wraps up this first posting. Anyone with ideas/suggestions for the layout/title/whatever can let me know.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home