Science Fiction/Fantasy Writers Group Blog

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

More Material

Well, I am kind of getting the hang of this weekly posting thing. I can only assume that being half of the semester is already drawn to a close that getting these "meetings" would be difficult. So I would further deduce that trying to set something up for next semester would be key. Even to get some fresh blood, I mean faces. Perhaps some exercises as well, whee! Just a thought, I don't know if I know how to put that into motion or not. Not that many of us are predisposition to motion. I can only think of assignments, maybe talking to some writing classes. I mean the least we can do is check flow. And maybe one of their class assignments can be supplemented by one of our exercises. I'm not saying that I want to bring in first-years, however, it would be nice not to "limit" it to our department. And I'm not saying that math people are really that creative, but does inspiration touches us all. It would really be great to help some young, struggling writers find their groove. And maybe build something worth putting on a resume.
-may the muse be with you.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home