Science Fiction/Fantasy Writers Group Blog

Friday, May 21, 2004

So what're we up to with this blog?

Question for you all, here: What're we going to use the blog for, other than keeping in touch?

Also...I don't know if we can continue using the oneironauts name for this...since I am not sure if I'm going to be in college next year, I am unable to be part of the club...so a new name would be advisable. I'm just sayin'

Also: I'm sorry for continuing to push this...BUT...publication should be our goal this year. I suggest we all work on one or two pieces this summer, and try to get them published.

We could use this space to keep ideas together about what we're writing, have a communal space where we could share short 1000 word stories, things like that? I'm thinking that's what would rule with this...also we could share places that would publish sci-fi fantasy stuff, be they websites or publications.

What think y'all? Oh shit...too much country music listening! OH CRAP!! Is swearing allowable here, or no? Angel you're the head ringleader of the blog, you'll have to set some ground rules or somesuch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home